jacksonpollock

1 in 4 Americans strongly support Trump

24 percent say that, since taking office, Trump has “acted in a way that’s fitting and proper for a president of the United States.” Seventy percent say Trump has acted in a way that is “unpresidential.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/07/17/daily-202-only-1-in-4-americans-strongly-support-trump/596be2fee9b69b7071abcb4a/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_daily202-717am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

trump is a thug who used the law to legally cheat tens of thousands of americans. those 24 % don;t care about victims rights, unless the victim is some white guy and the perp black or mexican.

what is amusing is that they are like cultists with some weird variation of Stockholm Syndrome where they think trump respects them and wouldn't cut their throats for a buck. wait til he kills their healthcare, but even then they will never admit we were right about the commander in cheeto.

trump is a thug who used the law to legally cheat tens of thousands of americans. those 24 % don;t care about victims rights, unless the victim is some white guy and the perp black or mexican.

what is amusing is that they are like cultists with some weird variation of Stockholm Syndrome where they think trump respects them and wouldn't cut their throats for a buck. wait til he kills their healthcare, but even then they will never admit we were right about the commander in cheeto.

One quarter of our nation supports fascism. They just want a strong leader.

I am reminded of the old commercials that told us that "Camels was the favorite cigarette of nine out of ten doctors who smoked."

They never told us how many doctors who smoked, or where they got that figure.

But still, it sold a lot of cigarettes.

I think that is pretty accurate.

I am reminded of the old commercials that told us that "Camels was the favorite cigarette of nine out of ten doctors who smoked."

They never told us how many doctors who smoked, or where they got that figure.

But still, it sold a lot of cigarettes.

I think that is pretty accurate.

A fresh Washington Post/ABC News poll underscores the softness of Trump’s support as he prepares to mark six months in the White House on Thursday.

How did he cheat tens of thousands?

in his serial bankruptcies. don had more than enough to pay your fellow americans but don is a crook and so he stiffed them and made money. he also cheated them at trump u which he admitted was a scam and paid $25 million in refunds. of course there is the trump foundation which never fed a poor person lunch but did spend $20 grand on a portrait of his orangeness.

then there are all the banks he stiffed, so many he is toxic and had to borrow money from Russia as no one would trust him because he is a crook. he is worth $10 billion but he stiff people because he does it legally.

you didn't know this about the guy you voted for?????????

I would think a responsible citizen would do some research instead of taking a career liar at his word.

don is not a strong leader, he is a strongman which the cult needs to validate themselves.

a strong leader would apologize when wrong, work with both sides to get things done, and be a leader for all americans not just the 24% that make up the cult of don.

maineman   

don is not a strong leader, he is a strongman which the cult needs to validate themselves.

a strong leader would apologize when wrong, work with both sides to get things done, and be a leader for all americans not just the 24% that make up the cult of don.

here here!

the victim is some white guy and the perp black or mexican.

Isn't that, like, 95% of all crime?

here here!

^^ Dumbass was gonna kick my ass at English. What a moron!! LMAO! :lol:

"Eengrish izz mah strong soot." LMAO

hear! hear!

phrase of hear
  1. 1.
    used to express one's wholehearted agreement, especially with something said in a speech.

LMAO!!!!

rick55   

If you are talking about Democrats, I am sure it is over 25%. Antifa = crickets?

Trump sees his historically awful public standing as 'not bad'

As Donald Trump's standing reaches historic depths, he's convinced his public support is "not bad." He's wrong in more ways than one.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-sees-his-historically-awful-public-standing-not-bad?cid=eml_mra_20170717

Trump is used to people calling him an a-hole

Z09   

Trump is doing a great job... if you're one of the 32%

I love how you believe in polls..

How's that "Clinton will get 400 electoral votes" working out for you?

Golfboy   

24 percent say that, since taking office, Trump has “acted in a way that’s fitting and proper for a president of the United States.” Seventy percent say Trump has acted in a way that is “unpresidential.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/07/17/daily-202-only-1-in-4-americans-strongly-support-trump/596be2fee9b69b7071abcb4a/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_daily202-717am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Nov 8 taught you nothing.

TBHWT   

Oh look it's the ASSHOLE who invents made up BS!!!!

LMAO

Once you understand that Leftism is pure hate, everything falls into place.

maineman   

golfpimp: Doyou really think that everybody's opinions of the clown are simply frozen in time and not subject to change????????

shintao   

I can live with that, Tramps numbers are dropping like a rock, getting down to the real swamp dwelling ignorant trailer trash rednecks.

NO VOTERS

NO MANDATE

UNAMERICAN TRASH

Take out your garbage cons, empty that WH.

Hmm, looks like that number is down to 25% if it is 1 in 4 that now support him. LMAO!!

TBHWT   

Yep that's me. Ain't it a bitch? At least I'm not a hateful democratic Drunken Old fool that lives off some stupid fucking blog sites.

Now GFY ASSHOLE!!!!

LMAO

Trump is a terrible leader. He deliberately offends people for no good reason and he says really stupid things that everyone knows have no factual basis. It is like Archie Bunker became president.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.