Golfboy

For All the Idiots Thinking Your Lies are Stopping Trump

Something is clearly stopping Trump.

Has the first block been laid of the border wall? Has the first Mexican check to finance it been endorsed?

Is Obamacare not still the law of the land?

Are all Muslims barred from entering the US until "we can figure out that the Hell is going on"?

Have we figured out "what the Hell is going on" yet?

Has the wonderful Trumpcare healthcare bill that will cover every American at a lower cost than Obamacare been written and passed?

Is the government forcing Big Pharma to bid on prices for drugs in government programs like Medicare?

Have 11 million illegals been expelled from this country?

Has the amount of coal used to generate energy increased?

Great article, thanks.

The handful of screeching loons in here represent a tiny percentage of voters. I mean just look at them. Even the vast majority of Clinton voters would distance themselves from these whack jobs. They will never understand why they've been losing and will continue to learn. Which is just fine with me.

Has the first block been laid of the border wall? Has the first Mexican check to finance it been endorsed?

Are all Muslims barred from entering the US until "we can figure out that the Hell is going on"?

Has the wonderful Trumpcare healthcare bill that will cover every American at a lower cost than Obamacare been written and passed?

Is the government forcing Big Pharma to bid on prices for drugs in government programs like Medicare?

You managed to compose a post where you confirmed your bias to yourself. Congratulations.

maineman   

The clown is transforming that part of America where prairie dogs outnumber people. Good for him!

I get it when the lady said, she was not voting for her pastor.... that if she had rats, she would vote for the rat catcher.... that's all well and good...but, come 2018, when he hasn't been able to get his party to actually catch many rats, especially given the fact that they own all the branches of government, her opinion of him and his party may sour a bit. Normally, presidents lose seats in both houses in their first midterm, even when they are popular. The clown is the most unpopular president EVER at this point in his term... three senate seats, and 23 house seats is certainly a possibility. If that happens, Mike Pence might have the opportunity to run as the incumbent in 2020, which he would undoubtedly love.

Z09   

His lies are effecting trump.

You even admit lying...

dontlooknow

• 38,681 posts

Posted Today, 01:41 AM

I gave you bullshit number to fuck with you. It worked. I was pumping you up the whole time.

Just like I did here.

shintao   

Great article, thanks.

The handful of screeching loons in here represent a tiny percentage of voters. I mean just look at them. Even the vast majority of Clinton voters would distance themselves from these whack jobs. They will never understand why they've been losing and will continue to learn. Which is just fine with me.

You managed to compose a post where you confirmed your bias to yourself. Congratulations.

Blew up the OP.

NEXT

Golfboy   

The clown is transforming that part of America where prairie dogs outnumber people. Good for him!

^^ from a moonbat hiding in Tijuana.

Amazing.

I was all prepared to no longer mock his disability.... he rejected that idea with vigor. fuck him.

As I said, I am not a doctor

Z09   

Really if trump told the truth once it would be nice.

A fine one to talk

shintao   

You even admit lying...

dontlooknow

• 38,681 posts

Posted Today, 01:41 AM

I gave you bullshit number to fuck with you. It worked. I was pumping you up the whole time.

Just like I did here.

You admit lying about my Vietnam service

• 30,018 posts

I sleep with my mother and pound the keyboard in her basement.

TBHWT   

Have the Democrats wanted to help American's with any of those? NO!!!!

Now GFY Fruit Cake!!!

Once you understand that Leftism is pure hate, everything falls into place.

Great article, thanks.

I managed to state the undeniable truth that Trump is far, far less competent than both his expectations and those of the saps and suckers that voted for him. "Only I can fix it."

Yuck, yuck, haw haw, hoo hoo, hee hee. <guffaw!> {snort!} yuck, yuck, hee haw!

"

maineman   

^^ from a moonbat hiding in Tijuana.

Amazing.

you keep repeating that stupid Tijuana thing....

why IS that? are you getting lots of laughs from it?

you silly little retarded kid.

Trump is now being sucked into the quicksand of his immoral and treasonous dealings with Putin's Russia. Note that Nixon got nothing done during Watergate. Except for forcing his corrupt VP Spiro Agnew to resign, that is.

why does trump have to just lie about everything? it's amzing how he has the rightists so humiliated they are now unable to admit that the liberals were right and trump is a scumbag crook. they will take ameica down rather than admit they were wrong again. look at how they betrayed the troops in iraq, not one question about why so many died for lies. they didn;t give a shit about the war dead .

MrGinger   

I suggest you read and learn what his happening to you.

You seem not to understand the fact that the people in this country know the media is lying to them.

How Trump Is Transforming Rural America

Just wait till these right-wing Neanderthals see that the healthcare Trump promised is all bullshit, just like his lie about returning jobs to America. On second thought, I don't expect the inbred Trump supporters, like you, to do anything except continuing to kiss Trump's ass. Pucker up Bitch!

why does trump have to just lie about everything? it's amzing how he has the rightists so humiliated they are now unable to admit that the liberals were right and trump is a scumbag crook. they will take ameica down rather than admit they were wrong again. look at how they betrayed the troops in iraq, not one question about why so many died for lies. they didn;t give a shit about the war dead .

Hey harry, I noticed you ducked out of the "sex assault victims" discussion we were having... I was hoping for a response, what happened? You vanished like the accusers...

Have the Democrats wanted to help American's with any of those? NO!!!!

Now GFY Fruit Cake!!!

oh look a cracker who swears and insults people because he has no intelligent points to make.

oh look a cracker who swears and insults people because he has no intelligent points to make.

Hey harry, I noticed you ducked out of the "sex assault victims" discussion we were having... I was hoping for a response, what happened? You vanished like the accusers...

TBHWT   

Really if trump told the truth once it would be nice.

If he did you wouldn't have anything to Cry about, of course you ASSHOLE's would cry even when he does tell the truth.

Trump is now being sucked into the quicksand of his immoral and treasonous dealings with Putin's Russia. Note that Nixon got nothing done during Watergate. Except for forcing his corrupt VP Spiro Agnew to resign, that is.

The only sucking going on is you getting sucked into the BS!!!!

LMAO

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.