FatLibertarianDude

Anthony Weiner Pled Guilty To Sexting A Child

I do not care which fence he dwells on and I hope he gets the ole jail house welcome ~wink wink~..well deserved.

I don't either. But a lot of dems on here perpetuate the narrative that republicans are sexual deviants. So this was me starting something.

shintao   

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/nyregion/anthony-weiner-guilty-plea-sexting.html

Yep, the democrat Weiner is going to have to register as a sex offender and will likely go to prison. Huma Abedin filed for divorce.

Good, one less molester on the street. Now when will they get to Tramp?

I don't either. But a lot of dems on here perpetuate the narrative that republicans are sexual deviants. So this was me starting something.

lo, they are sexual deviants.

I wonder if the girl is hot? She has to be a slut what was she doing flirting on line?

Nice blaming the victim.

It's a CHILD!

It is the responsibility of the adult not to be a lecherous asshole and sexual predator. Let him rot.

Middl3   

When you compare the numbers Cons may out number the Dems..dunno, so not the point tho. An asshole is still an asshole no matter which title they choose to attach to themselves.

Middl3   

She could have played it up we don't know do you?

Courts say so..He is going to jail..perv.

Sounds like you can relate :huh:

SpyCar   

I do not care which fence he dwells on and I hope he gets the ole jail house welcome ~wink wink~..well deserved.

You are a sick person and a fake "liberal."

What Anthony Weiner did was despicable. He should go to prison and get psychiatric help. But for you to hope that he is raped in prison ~wink wink~ shows you are one vile and disgusting human being.

I'm appalled we have a person of such low character moderating this forum.

Bill

She could have played it up we don't know do you?

He is an adult and has a responsibility not to diddle kids. Weiner is how old? Why are you a pedophile predator?

Not defending just saying females can be mean little fucks like yea let's get online and chat with some dudes hehe

It's not rocket science.

He needs to either CONFIRM they're of age or restrain himself.

If he can't confirm their age, he needs to keep it in his pants until he can find someone who he knows is of age.....like, maybe, his WIFE? :huh:

bigsky   

Ole bill Clinton is equally guilty...and you wanted his wife for president

It's not rocket science.

He needs to either CONFIRM they're of age or restrain himself.

If he can't confirm their age, he needs to keep it in his pants until he can find someone who he knows is of age.....like, maybe, his WIFE? :huh:

Have you seen Huma? No....this is his only way out of that marriage...he is welcoming the time away from her...peace at last...no more bitching

shintao   

What Anthony Weiner did was despicable. He should go to prison and get psychiatric help. But for you to hope that he is raped in prison ~wink wink~ shows you are one vile and disgusting human being.

Bill

Maybe it is a question of justice, huh? I guess if the judge thought he shouldn't be raped, he would probably see he was put in a protected population area. Then again, maybe law makers are to soft on child molesting perverts. Maybe if the punishment was life without parole you would see less molestation going on.

And on justice, the scum males that dink other guys should get a five year add-on for each offense.

Z09   

Bill

+ 1....

I'm with you all the way...

shintao   

Ole bill Clinton is equally guilty...and you wanted his wife for president

You be dumber than a sack of rocks. LMAO!! You are the kind of guy that can't tell an adult from a teeny bopper, and would be finding yourself in a prison cell fro child molestation.

+ 1....

I'm with you all the way...

Maybe they will give you a butt plug when you go to prison. lol

SpyCar   

Maybe it is a question of justice, huh? I guess if the judge thought he shouldn't be raped, he would probably see he was put in a protected population area. Then again, maybe law makers are to soft on child molesting perverts. Maybe if the punishment was life without parole you would see less molestation going on.

And on justice, the scum males that dink other guys should get a five year add-on for each offense.

Applauding prison rape isn't "justice." That's the sick shit that separates civilized people from the pond-scum.

Having Middl3 as a moderator brings shame on the forum.

Bill

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.