FatLibertarianDude

Democrat Bob Beckel Fired For Making A Racial Comment

"Bob Beckel was terminated today for making an insensitive remark to an African-American employee," a network spokesperson said in a short statement.

It wasn't immediately clear who would replace Beckel on "The Five" and Fox News did not provide details on the incident that led to his firing. Beckel was not immediately available for comment.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/19/media/fox-news-fires-bob-beckel-insensitive-remark-black-employee

I wonder what the comment was. But what I don't understand is that it's common knowledge that Bob is a loose cannon and says things that probably shouldn't be said and certainly shouldn't be said on a news channel. But yet, Fox kept him on after dropping the F'bomb in 2012 on air and CNN hired him in 2015 or 2016 then Fox hired him back in Jan 2017.

I kinda liked having Bob on there. He's like the left's version of Trump... You know, unfiltered and and maybe a little erratic. It made for an interesting show.

kfools   

I know a lot of liberals and none of them are racist. I know a lot of leftists and some of them are racist. I know a lot of republicans and only 1 is a racist.

None of the libs you know are racist?

I find that hard to believe.

None of the libs you know are racist?

I find that hard to believe.

Liberals are not leftist democrats. Liberals support liberty. Democrats and leftists hijacked the term liberal so that they could push their regressive agenda in the name of liberty.

Liberal slob who sometimes drools. I know, it's a sickness. Beckel's credentials on paper may have been good at one time. Lately he can't even keep his talking points straight. Libbers i know have hated him for years. He was a joke. Juan represents the libbers much better. Good riddance.

native   

Liberals are not leftist democrats. Liberals support liberty. Democrats and leftists hijacked the term liberal so that they could push their regressive agenda in the name of liberty.

ha!!!!

Fucking THANK YOU!!!

I been trying to explain that to these people

Z09   

Liberal slob who sometimes drools. I know, it's a sickness. Beckel's credentials on paper may have been good at one time. Lately he can't even keep his talking points straight. Libbers i know have hated him for years. He was a joke. Juan represents the libbers much better. Good riddance.

I like Beckel..

I don't agree with his politics but thought he was funny

Golfboy   

Beckel is a habitual liar, and an idiot. They only had him on the show to embarrass liberals.

ha!!!!

Fucking THANK YOU!!!

I been trying to explain that to these people

I have been trying to explain it as well. But it goes in one ear and out the other and doesn't even leave an echo.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.