laripu

Look who his friend is

laripu   

bludog   

The Wiki article simply documents Bakker's criminal career ... in so doing, it paints a portrait of a psychopath of satanic proportions. This evil creature, in the guise of a human being exists to victimize others for his own self-gain and adulation. He carefully cultivates a public portrait of a caring person. He preaches the most virulent interpretations of the most demonic pages of the Bible, and wraps himself in the flag.

Beneath his one-dimensional appeal to the vulnerable among us, is a despicable user and abuser. The facts of his life would belie any superficial attraction to would-be followers and contributors if they would only inform themselves. But it seems there are large numbers of people who eagerly seek victimization for themselves and their loved ones at the hands of deceivers like Bakker.

The evangelistic field seems to be full of them. And sociopathic exploiters are well represented in politics too. No wonder Bakker identifies with fellow con artist, Trump.

I read the article and watched the first video but could not willingly stomach the second one.

Arris   

I watched both videos and by the time I got done with the second one I was ready to puke. How can anyone believe that drivel from those idiots. It was a miscarriage of justice to let that ass hole out of prison. I am sure he is collecting money supposedly to fight the people who he is saying support the anti-Christ. I am sure that money would be going into his pocket. Anybody that believes that drivel is dumber then a stump

laripu   

How can anyone believe that drivel from those idiots. It was a miscarriage of justice to let that ass hole out of prison. I am sure he is collecting money supposedly to fight the people who he is saying support the anti-Christ. I am sure that money would be going into his pocket. Anybody that believes that drivel is dumber then a stump

True.

Tangentially, American business innovations are second to none, worldwide. Henry Ford came up with the assembly line, revolutionizing manufacturing and making skill unimportant. American financial companies found ways to hide bad investments in investment bundles, making the losses belong to others. And TV evangelists found a way to sell their crap to the gullible that involved much less investment than the previously successful big fancy church business model employed by Catholicism, inc.

True.

Tangentially, American business innovations are second to none, worldwide. Henry Ford came up with the assembly line, revolutionizing manufacturing and making skill unimportant. American financial companies found ways to hide bad investments in investment bundles, making the losses belong to others. And TV evangelists found a way to sell their crap to the gullible that involved much less investment than the previously successful big fancy church business model employed by Catholicism, inc.

And Roger Ailes made telling lies and super soaking the American electorate with propaganda an art until Fox News became rated number one in cable news. They reached out to middle America year after year, the feed, to distill the greed, as they call it

Only so many can be sw engineers, and if it was a tall order, if they needed more, they came from other parts of the world. Only a prized few can be hedge fund managers, thank god almighty, thank god almighty for that since they deliver nothing towards the common good.

But at least we have a free, totally free society. "I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands", A one time liberal turned Republican and head of the NRA, Charlton Heston, did say. They are taking our freedoms away, taxation is evil, the problem today is people all want it handed to them, and nobody wants to work no more. Bomb them all, we should have finished the job in Vietnam. On and on an on it goes, so never fully proven wrong it seems...

Peace!