native

China...The Paper Tiger

native   

I don't get this fear of China

China ain't shit

They haven't imploded yet because we have been basically keeping them afloat

We could literally ruin them at any moment and China couldn't do a thing about it

What are they going to do besides implode?

Let's say we changed policy, raised tariffs on them and even said we won't be paying you a dime of this debt

What are they going to do?

Attack us?

If they could even get at us they would feel the full military might of the United States

They haven't used any of the cloned knockoff military weaponry

They would get mopped up real quick

I doubt they could even hit us

If they tried some pre emptive strike we could knock that shit out of the sky or water

They aren't on our level

We allow China to exist in its current commie form

China is dependent on us

Just sayin...

China ain't shit

We could literally ruin them at any moment and China couldn't do a thing about it

Let's say we changed policy, raised tariffs on them and even said we won't be paying you a dime of this debt

Attack us?

If they could even get at us they would feel the full military might of the United States

If they tried some pre emptive strike we could knock that shit out of the sky or water

They aren't on our level

China is dependent on us

Just sayin...

I think Trump will try to befriend China while using tough negotiations at the same time.

jimjc   

OH YA YELLOW DOODLER WE'LL JUST RUN OVER THERE AND TEACH THEM A LESSON.....CHINA WILL JUST ROLL OVER AND SAY JUST KICK ME AGAIN HUH....YOU ARE JUST SO STUPID I MEAN REALLY STUPID...REALLY SO STUPID NO ONE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE POST ANYWHERE....SO VERY SAD

OH YA YELLOW DOODLER WE'LL JUST RUN OVER THERE AND TEACH THEM A LESSON.....CHINA WILL JUST ROLL OVER AND SAY JUST KICK ME AGAIN HUH....YOU ARE JUST SO STUPID I MEAN REALLY STUPID...REALLY SO STUPID NO ONE LIKE YOU SHOULD POST....SO VERY SAD

Relax crow-bait.

Trump will protect you.

native   

I think Trump will try to befriend China while using tough negotiations at the same time.

I'm not saying I want to fight or anything

I'm just saying the talking point that China is gonna do this or that is bogus

Like, 100% bogus

On every level

I just want trump to stop letting China flood us and no more of those artificial islands

Tariffs are needed for sure and these fools don't own those waters

I am getting sick of China's shit though

Remember they threatened us over electing Trump?

Talking about war with us

Fuck those leeches

Dammit!!!!

:)

=====================================================

China could render you incapable of buying new socks, shoes and underwear in a trice.

American merchandisers, guys like the Great Trumpkin himself, go to China with plans and designs and order all sorts of products to sell in the US and elsewhere. For every dollar the Chines make in profit, American importers, bankers, middlemen and retailers make four.

Implode, hell, they would simply ignore US patents and undersell what the US makes as well as what they are selling to the rest of the world and the US now.

The US and the People's Republic are co-dependent. Nothing you, Trump or anyone can or should do to change that.

I'm not saying I want to fight or anything

I'm just saying the talking point that China is gonna do this or that is bogus

Like, 100% bogus

On every level

I just want trump to stop letting China flood us and no more of those artificial islands

Tariffs are needed for sure and these fools don't own those waters

I am getting sick of China's shit though

Remember they threatened us over electing Trump?

Talking about war with us

Fuck those leeches

Dammit!!!!

:)

I think the meeting will go well.

Time will tell if I'm right. (oh wait...I'm always right). :)

native   

I think the meeting will go well.

Time will tell if I'm right. (oh wait...I'm always right). :)

well yea it should go well

Trump will hopefully just tell them the feeding frenzy is over

Trump claimed he was gonna tariff them

Time to handle shit now

I'm interested as fuck in this meeting

Watch nothing happen at all lol

=====================================================

China could render you incapable of buying new socks, shoes and underwear in a trice.

American merchandisers, guys like the Great Trumpkin himself, go to China with plans and designs and order all sorts of products to sell in the US and elsewhere. For every dollar the Chines make in profit, American importers, bankers, middlemen and retailers make four.

Implode, hell, they would simply ignore US patents and undersell what the US makes as well as what they are selling to the rest of the world and the US now.

The US and the People's Republic are co-dependent. Nothing you, Trump or anyone can or should do to change that.

lol undercut?

Fuck that

Raise tariffs higher

Lol

Oh, American companies could and would make socks or whatever the fuck you are talking about

They can't do shit

If they want to play games we can just say fuck this debt you get zero cents on the dollar

Not enough?

Ok

Seize all Chinese assets in America

They have investments here

Not anymore

We'll take that, thanks

Now what?

Skans   

I don't think we need to fear China; in fact I don't think most people in business or high-level government positions actually fear China. However, to conclude "China ain't shit", meaning that China's actions cannot adversely affect the United States, is dead wrong. China is an ancient country with a population of over 1.3 Billion. It is strategically located in the far east and controls large areas, 9,000 miles along its coastline, of vitally important Pacific trade routes. China has nukes, ICBM's, a significant navy, army and air force. It has space flight capability and controls a fair number of satellites orbiting the Earth. It has one of the largest manufacturing economies in the world. It basically controls North Korea, and has strong ties to a number of Islamic countries as well as Russia.

Now, exactly what part of that are you claiming "ain't shit"?

I don't think we need to fear China; in fact I don't think most people in business or high-level government positions actually fear China. However, to conclude "China ain't shit", meaning that China's actions cannot adversely affect the United States, is dead wrong. China is an ancient country with a population of over 1.3 Billion. It is strategically located in the far east and controls large areas, 9,000 miles along its coastline, of vitally important Pacific trade routes. China has nukes, ICBM's, a significant navy, army and air force. It has space flight capability and controls a fair number of satellites orbiting the Earth. It has one of the largest manufacturing economies in the world. It basically controls North Korea, and has strong ties to a number of Islamic countries as well as Russia.

I don't think shutting China out is needed.

Just some tough and fair negotiations.

jimjc   

China ain't shit

Attack us?

They aren't on our level

China is dependent on us

Just sayin...

PAPER TIGER YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS ASS.......WONDER WHY THEY'RE BUILDING ISLANDS FOR THEIR PLANES,,JUST FOR KICKS YOU FOOL

Skans   

@Native. Come on player, back up your statement that China ain't shit taking into consideration the facts I lay before you showing you that it's quite a big shit.

What possible harm could artificial islands several hundred miles off the Chinese coast do to the US?

It is the same as though China were to warn the US not to enlarge the Corn Islands or to Mona Island or several other islands and sand banks in the Caribbean Sea.

They certainly are not worth anyone dying over. It is a defensive move at most.

China ain't shit

Being as China is the most populous nation on Earth and the fourth largest in land area, and our second or third largest trading partner your opinion would seem to be not worth a shit. Your opinions are at best, quaint.

Old Mack   

Dear Mister Know-it-all,

There are to many other countries who would step right up to replace them...Vietnam come to mind.

Sincerely, Shunned Mack

As far as China winning a conventional war...they are a paper tigers. They have no navy which is necessary to ferry troops...thier Air Force is a skelton crew. Also there are to many countries in the region...that would align themselves against the Chinese. As far as a land battle in China I'd put my $$$ on them.

Boycott Pepsi over BLM Apology:

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/209989-boycott-pepsi-caves-in-to-blm-over-depiction-of-leo-ad/

native   

What possible harm could artificial islands several hundred miles off the Chinese coast do to the US?

It is the same as though China were to warn the US not to enlarge the Corn Islands or to Mona Island or several other islands and sand banks in the Caribbean Sea.

They certainly are not worth anyone dying over. It is a defensive move at most.

Being as China is the most populous nation on Earth and the fourth largest in land area, and our second or third largest trading partner your opinion would seem to be not worth a shit. Your opinions are at best, quaint.

lol

Right

All socks come from China

The Great Sock Shortage of 2017

Jackass

You need to just hush up your precious little mouth

Arlet   

China ain't shit

Attack us?

They aren't on our level

China is dependent on us

Just sayin...

You're what the Chinese call a "useful idiot".

Skans   

Actually, a lot. the US has interests in S. Korea, Japan and other Asian countries that share that part of the sea with China. Clearly, china's construction of islands in this region is to further enlarge its claims to territorial waters. Much of these waters are also claimed by other nations in which we have direct interests or military alliances. If they are going to be used as military bases by China, as we suspect, this amounts to a territory grab by China, not much different than what Russia did to the Ukraine.

It is a real problem, let there be no doubt about that!

native   

I think Arlet is pumping something.

Whatever it is, it's not very effective.

stocks in suicide nets maybe

Arlet   

I think Arlet is pumping something.

Whatever it is, it's not very effective.

Liberals excel in making vague accusations.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.