40 replies to this topic

#1 native

native
  • non-Liberal
  • 15,776 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:08 PM

The more political parties the better
I'm all for choice

But do you really want something called the People's Party to have a war hawk like Bernie leading it?
Isn't there anybody not willing to support illegal war that can be the figurehead of this party?

I realize the People's Party hasnt been formed yet
There isn't any official party platform that I'm aware of
But if you really want to create a party that stands with The People you won't be able to do that with Bernie the war hawk Sanders as the leader or figurehead

#2 jacksonpollock

jacksonpollock
  • 468 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:08 PM

I'm all for choice

But do you really want something called the People's Party to have a war hawk like Bernie leading it?
Isn't there anybody not willing to support illegal war that can be the figurehead of this party?

But if you really want to create a party that stands with The People you won't be able to do that with Bernie the war hawk Sanders as the leader or figurehead

that's a shame

#3 benson13

benson13
  • 14,288 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:14 PM

a war hawk like Bernie???????????????????

say what??????????????????????????????????

#4 jacksonpollock

jacksonpollock
  • 468 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:15 PM

Wait...Sanders is a commie with direct ties to Moscow....

#5 Skans

Skans
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:17 PM

Yes.  But, it's ok when Communists have direct links to Moscow.  What's not ok is when Capitalists have no links to Moscow.  That is unacceptable and must be investigated!

If You Think , You Might Be A Republican.

#6 jacksonpollock

jacksonpollock
  • 468 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:17 PM

Yes.  But, it's ok when Communists have direct links to Moscow.  What's not ok is when Capitalists have no links to Moscow.  That is unacceptable and must be investigated!

blah blah

#7 MidnightMax

MidnightMax
  • 3,865 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:43 PM

blah blah

FACTS SUCK for you shitstains, don't they????

94689b598de91fa9094dcbfa3b520105.jpg

#8 personreal

personreal
  • 26,678 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:55 PM

I'm all for choice

I just want to know one thing...

Will Phoenix call them the People'sbaggers?   

Liberal Law professor...

"Civil rights attorney Alan Dershowitz said Friday that President Donald Trump was right to raise questions about special counsel Robert Mueller's objectivity in the Russia probe because of his longstanding friendship with fired FBI Director James Comey."

#9 native

native
  • non-Liberal
  • 15,776 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:27 PM

Lol phoenix won't know what to do

Follow Bernie hawk
Follow the DNC

Mind blown
Lol

But this party will fail if they roll with phony ass punks like sanders
Straight up hawk
But slick about it so his little followers refuse to even look at his war record
Fuck Bernie
Fuck the "People's" Party if they go with this crusty asshole Bernie

#10 native

native
  • non-Liberal
  • 15,776 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:04 AM

Ole Bernie supported the Kosovo war
Vote to oppose Afghanistan war?
Nope he didn't
He also votes to fund Iraq and Afghanistan wars
I could go on

#11 native

native
  • non-Liberal
  • 15,776 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:30 AM

What's the platform gonna be?
Can't be anti war if they want Bernie hawk
Mr international coalition
Lol
Fuck man, how do people fall for his bullshit

#12 Skans

Skans
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:40 AM

What was wrong with the Afghanistan war, Native?  Are you suggesting that we should have taken it up the ass from the Taliban with no retaliation?

#13 RollingRock

RollingRock
  • 4,873 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:41 AM

Rolfol!  :lol:   Native's been hitting the bong early today, apparently.  Yeah, according to him, Bernie's all about starting wars!!  :rolleyes:

Also Bernie is NOT starting a 3rd party.

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little."

....Frankin D. Roosevelt, 1937

#14 evince

evince
  • 32,776 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:43 AM

what are bernies ties to Russia you idiots?

and the DNC has deep talent in like your republican party

trumpy cant even fill the positions needed to run this country

your bench is empty dudes

and now you have been DEEP ROOTED
why do the cons here run from my economic threads?

because the facts in them kill their idiot ideas dead

In 2003, during the height of the predatory lending crisis, the OCC invoked a clause from the 1863 National Bank Act to issue formal opinions pre-empting all state predatory lending laws,

http://www.chron.com...ime-1775644.php

#15 Skans

Skans
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:44 AM

Bernie is NOT starting a 3rd party.

He's way too old to start a 3rd party.  And, he's way too much of a patsy for the Democrat insiders.  Hillary cut his balls off in the Primaries and he offered up his left nipple as a consolation prize.

#16 evince

evince
  • 32,776 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:46 AM

Rolfol!  Native's been hitting the bong early today, apparently.

Bernie is NOT starting a 3rd party.

well I guess he wont run again then

the Democratic party wont likely let him USE us again

He's way too old to start a 3rd party.  And, he's way too much of a patsy for the Democrat insiders.  Hillary cut his balls off in the Primaries and he offered up his left nipple as a consolation prize.

he is NOT a democrat

he never has been

In 2003, during the height of the predatory lending crisis, the OCC invoked a clause from the 1863 National Bank Act to issue formal opinions pre-empting all state predatory lending laws,

#17 RollingRock

RollingRock
  • 4,873 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:46 AM

What was wrong with the Afghanistan war, Native?  Are you suggesting that we should have taken it up the ass from the Taliban with no retaliation?

Sixteen years and a trillions of dollars worth of retaliation?  Wtf?  Osama is dead.    

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little."

#18 Skans

Skans
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:50 AM

he is NOT a democrat

he never has been

Bernie most certainly is a Democrat.  He can't run in the Dem primaries without being a registered Democrat.  He's a sackless, spineless, left-nippleless Democrat.

Sixteen years and a trillions of dollars worth of retaliation?  Wtf?  Osama is dead.

I happen to agree that 16 years is too long.  If we had gone into Afghanistan and turned the place to uninhabitable glass in 20 seconds, that would have been perfectly fine with me.  Bush's and Obama's liberal approach to that war is the real problem.  When we go to war, we need to go for complete annihilation of the enemy.  No Holds Barred.

#19 RollingRock

RollingRock
  • 4,873 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:57 AM

He has no ties to Moscow.  :rolleyes:

Bush's and Obama's liberal approach to that war is the real problem.  When we go to war, we need to go for complete annihilation of the enemy.  No Holds Barred.

I have no problem with annihilating the enemy.  It's the annihilation of innocent civilians that pisses me off.  It's unacceptable and does nothing but create more terrorists.

#20 evince

evince
  • 32,776 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:00 AM

Bernie most certainly is a Democrat.  He can't run in the Dem primaries without being a registered Democrat.  He's a sackless, spineless, left-nippleless Democrat.

go look at his wiki page

HE NEVER REGISTERED DEM

he merely used the party to run

#21 king of the county

king of the county
  • 45,529 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:07 AM

What happened to his left nipple?

"I always get the feeling that when lesbians look at me, they're thinking, 'That's why I'm not a heterosexual.'"

#22 Skans

Skans
  • 9,833 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:24 AM

From Wikipedia:

Starting in November 2015, in connection with his presidential campaign, Sanders announced that not only was he running as a Democrat, but that he would run as a Democrat in future elections. When challenged by Clinton about his party commitment, he said, "Of course I am a Democrat and running for the Democratic nomination." During the campaign, news sources often referred to him as a Democrat.

When you say "he is NOT a democrat, he never has been a Democrat", either you are a liar.  Or Bernie Sanders is a liar.  Which is it?

What happened to his left nipple?

After Wasserman-Schultz cut off his balls, he cut off his own left nipple and sacrificed it as a loyalty oath to the Democrat Party.  Basically, Bernie cried while he was getting shafted up the ass, but still begged for more.

#23 XavierOnassis

XavierOnassis
  • 17,377 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:25 AM

Bernie is not going to run on any third party platform in a national election. He is far too bright to do that.

It is not necessary for men to have a left nipple. In fact, men do not require nipples at all.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.

#24 RollingRock

RollingRock
  • 4,873 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:28 AM

From Wikipedia:

Starting in November 2015, in connection with his presidential campaign, Sanders announced that not only was he running as a Democrat, but that he would run as a Democrat in future elections. When challenged by Clinton about his party commitment, he said, "Of course I am a Democrat and running for the Democratic nomination." During the campaign, news sources often referred to him as a Democrat.

When you say "he is NOT a democrat, he never has been a Democrat", either you are a liar.  Or Bernie Sanders is a liar.  Which is it?

After Wasserman-Schultz cut off his balls, he cut off his own left nipple and sacrificed it as a loyalty oath to the Democrat Party.  Basically, Bernie cried while he was getting shafted up the ass, but still begged for more.

Bernie became a Democrat for the primaries.  He withdrew from the Democratic party at the convention.  He was a Democrat when he ran for the nomination; he switched back to Independent when Hillary was named the nominee.

#25 native

native
  • non-Liberal
  • 15,776 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:53 AM

Rolfol!  :lol:   Native's been hitting the bong early today, apparently.  Yeah, according to him, Bernie's all about starting wars!!  :rolleyes:

Also Bernie is NOT starting a 3rd party.

is that all you can do?
Lol
Sorry but everything I said about Bernie hawk is on record
That isn't even all of his war mongering
I like how you don't deny it but just act as if he didn't support what he supported
What's wrong rollingrock?
I'm sorry he is a pro war scumbag
I wish he wasn't
But he is

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users