• 37 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:55 PM

BEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN!!!

#2 Anonym

Anonym
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:38 PM

Hey Larsen,

I don't agree with you but I want to know why you have this opinion. What do you like about this book ?

#3 newtonjfox

newtonjfox
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:38 PM

Hey Larsen,
I don't agree with you but I want to know why you have this opinion. What do you like about this book ?

Mein Kampf is German for "mine camp" and this is a story about a group of underground workers who dig coal during the day and fight right wing trolls during the night. It is a morality tale about how shallow the nationalist mind is, and how these nationalist trolls are like little goslings looking for a King Troll to follow. That's what I liked about it but it was a few years ago that I read it.

#4 laripu

laripu
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:01 PM

BEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN!!!

My murdered grandparents would disagree, if they were alive.
We are at the very beginning of time for the human race. It is not unreasonable that we grapple with problems. But there are tens of thousands of years in the future. Our responsibility is to do what we can, learn what we can, improve the solutions, and pass them on. - Richard Feynman

#5 spotdogg

spotdogg
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:36 PM

There are 2 books I was unable to complete...This one and 'Battlefield Earth'...I came close with the latter, but this one was completely unreadable...I tried to read it in German, but there was just no fucking way...Such tripe...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users