- - - - -

Complaints about White People Thread...

21 replies to this topic

#1 okcupid19781978

okcupid19781978
  • 251 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:24 PM

Hey

As you guys know I have made many complaints about living around Non whites.

The welfare rates,  crime rise in Usa , the conflict that Diversity causes within society, etc etc

I wanted you  to know that i dont mind talking about white people either....

if you'd like to get any complaints off your chest about living around white people off your chest u can right here.

Feel free.  

for example..  In many debates on youtube etc over the years.. People love to say whites have most serial killers.. 

lol seems to be biggest complaint... I studied this some. not sure if completely true though but 

I'm a big boy.... and I can handle some honest complaints about my own race.

Even if i get offended i'm not going to stop your free speech.. well i can't anyways on here cuz i'm not a mod yet but lol

I'm not going to run my  to safe space or call the police or try to say u can't criticize white people.   

#2 Zaro

Zaro
  • 22,485 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:27 PM

You seem to be hung up on skin color. How do you feel about orange?
biting the hand that feeds my mojo

#3 benson13

benson13
  • 12,188 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:35 PM

'You seem to be hung up on skin color'....as 99% of republiKans are

what do you think rednecks vote republiKan for...their Economies?

#4 king of the county

king of the county
  • 44,728 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:36 PM

I suggest you move asap

"I always get the feeling that when lesbians look at me, they're thinking, 'That's why I'm not a heterosexual.'"

#5 okcupid19781978

okcupid19781978
  • 251 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:38 PM

I feel the biggest issue in History of Politics facing white peopleis diversity esp when it makes white people go extinct.

White people are allowed to have interests also you know.. 

There is no bigger issue facing Caucasians than Diversity... 

NAME ONE BIGGER ISSUE THAN GOING EXTINCT OF YOUR OWN RACE?  and also seeing our areas turn into ghettos like Detroit, Baltimore and California.

I win.   

Whites will be 5% of usa by year 2100.. wake up .. A little diversity is ok but my god this is out of control .. the long term consequences of diversity.

Diversity is an experiment that started in 1965 btw ... When Ted Kennedy changed imm act .. etc... if your not educated on that.  

He swore it would not change the demogrpahics he lied bigtime..

Yes in time i will have to move to flee the non white invasion to usa.

If u study this experts predict in future whites will all get pushed up into around Iowa area.

Anyways thats why... 

Back to White Bashing .. 

#6 native

native
  • non-Liberal
  • 14,690 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:45 PM

Pretty sure there are a lot of whites on welfare
I know a few yo
I for one have no issue with Whites

#7 FatLibertarianDude

FatLibertarianDude
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:48 PM

Being fixated on skin color is something you have in common with leftists.

Pretty sure there are a lot of whites on welfare
I know a few yo
I for one have no issue with Whites

Many of my cousins are white and they refuse to work and gladly live off the theft of the working class. I have 2 black cousins and both work.

#8 native

native
  • non-Liberal
  • 14,690 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:51 PM

Many of my cousins are white and they refuse to work and gladly live off the theft of the working class. I have 2 black cousins and both work.

I have black friends that work
Black friends on welfare too
But I think I'm correct in saying a lot of whites on some sort of welfare

#9 Phoenix68

Phoenix68
  • 6,755 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:02 PM

Complaints about White People Thread...

giphy.gif?response_id=591f5c0a6375f7d984

Some of us (actually) believe.....being born White is some kind of accomplishment.

* Reality T.V. Host; Not qualified to be President of United States of America.

#10 Five By Five

Five By Five

Private Eye

• 33,994 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:05 PM

Hey

As you guys know I have made many complaints about living around Non whites.

The welfare rates,  crime rise in Usa , the conflict that Diversity causes within society, etc etc

I wanted you  to know that i dont mind talking about white people either....

if you'd like to get any complaints off your chest about living around white people off your chest u can right here.

Feel free.  

for example..  In many debates on youtube etc over the years.. People love to say whites have most serial killers.. 

lol seems to be biggest complaint... I studied this some. not sure if completely true though but 

Even if i get offended i'm not going to stop your free speech.. well i can't anyways on here cuz i'm not a mod yet but lol

I'm not going to run my  to safe space or call the police or try to say u can't criticize white people.   

color makes no difference.. expecting everyone to be as intelligent as you is facetious

Hug an Aborigine today

754f8337d121bcb32ac619b1e6bdd9fc.jpg

We're in the Pipehigh-five10.gif

Peace be with you.

Mission Statement: "To purse all levels of understanding with all life forms"

Screenshot_2017-05-27_at_5.45.04_PM.png

#11 Phoenix68

Phoenix68
  • 6,755 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:12 PM

I feel the biggest issue in History of Politics facing white peopleis diversity esp when it makes white people go extinct.

Try to remember that....when you're old-enough....and, some really hot Asian or Hispanic chick makes you forget your name.

You surely-do have an overactive-imagination.

#12 FatLibertarianDude

FatLibertarianDude
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:28 PM

You surely-do have an overactive-imagination.

You need to be more precise. I am not a mind-reader. What are you suggesting is untrue about what I said?

I have black friends that work
Black friends on welfare too
But I think I'm correct in saying a lot of whites on some sort of welfare

I wasn't disagreeing. I was actually agreeing.

#13 okcupid19781978

okcupid19781978
  • 251 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:58 PM

The Whole alot of White  people on welfare things is not true.. 

If u want to to see the truth about who's on welfare and what rates watch this video.

An appendix to the report includes some startling information on welfare use by race and ethnicity. In 2012, the most recent year for which figures are available, the percentages of each group that used at least one welfare program were as follow:

WelfareUseNativeHouseholds.jpg

A majority of native black and Hispanic households are on some form of means-tested welfare, compared to just 23 percent of native white households.

A disproportionate share of welfare is directed to households with children. For this group, the corresponding numbers for 2012 are even higher:

WelfareUseHouseholdsWithChildren.jpg

A striking 82 percent of black households with children receive welfare–double the white rate. Hispanic families are not far behind blacks.

Of course, different welfare programs are used at different rates. What follow are sets of charts showing, first, the welfare rates for all US households, and second, welfare rates only for households with children. The percentages for Hispanic and black immigrants include both legal and illegal immigrants.

CashAssistanceAllHouseholds.jpg

CashAssistanceHouseholdsChildren.jpg

Among natives, blacks receive cash handouts at more than three times the white rate; Hispanics at more than twice the white rate. Rates for black and Hispanic immigrants are relatively lower due to often-ignored restrictions on immigrant use of these programs.

FoodAidAllHouseholds.jpg

FoodAidHouseholdsChildren.jpg

Among all households, native blacks and Hispanics receive food handouts at three times the white rate; for Hispanic immigrants, the figure is four times the white rate. Among households with children, nearly all immigrant Hispanics–86 percent–get food aid. Native blacks and Hispanics aren’t far behind, with rates of 75 and 72 percent, respectively.

MedicaidAllHouseholds.jpg

MedicaidHouseholdsChildren.jpg

It’s clear, too, that non-whites benefit disproportionately from Medicaid, which helps explain why red states have opted out of Medicaid expansion.

HousingAllHouseholds.jpg

HousingHouseholdsChildren.jpg

Native Hispanics and blacks, especially, are also heavy users of housing assistance. Among households with children, native Hispanics use these programs at nearly four times the white rate and blacks at seven times the white rate. Some effort is made to limit the access of illegal immigrants to subsidized housing, which helps explain why Hispanic immigrants get housing handouts at less than half the rate for native Hispanics. Amnesty for illegals would mean a sharp rise in the percentage of Hispanics in public or subsidized housing.

Spreading the wealth around

For each of the four welfare categories presented above, the black and Hispanic rates are at least double the white rates. Native Asians appear to use welfare at slightly lower rates than whites, but their SIPP sample size is too small to be certain. Asian immigrants, who are not included in the charts above, exceed native white welfare rates by about 25 percent (see table A3 in the CIS report). The US has three times as many immigrant Asian households as native Asian households.

What little public discussion there is of disproportionate welfare use by blacks and Hispanics is inevitably muddied by the claim that the majority of those receiving welfare are white. This ignores the fact that there are five times as many whites as blacks and four times as many whites as Hispanics in the United States; what matter are differences in the rates at which each group uses welfare. Furthermore, at least in terms of households, this claim is no longer true.

According to data in the CIS report, there are 39.88 million households in the US receiving some sort of means-tested welfare. Of those households, just 19.66 million–or 49 percent–are either native or immigrant whites (Middle Eastern immigrants are classified as “whites”). That means the majority of US households on welfare are now non-white.

As mass Third-World immigration continues, the US will have an ever-burgeoning dependent class of non-whites. Black voters will be joined by increasing number of Hispanic voters in their support for more handouts. When they vote in 2016, a majority of black and Hispanic households are likely to be on welfare–just as they were in 2012. Arguments about freedom and limited government will mean nothing to them. Obamacare is just the beginning.

Whites must decide if this is the future they want for their children and grandchildren. If they don’t take action soon, blacks and Hispanics will decide for them.

<div class="rc-wc rc-bp rc-uid-50827 rc-g-dl " data-rcp="eyJ3IjoiNTA4MjciLCJ0IjoicmNfMTQwIiwiYyI6IjE0OTUyMzgyMTA4NDgiLCJ3aWR0aCI6IjE1NzgiLCJyZWZlcmVyIjoiaHR0cHM6XC9cL3d3dy5nb29nbGUuY29tXC8ifQ==" data-rct="9" data-rc-g-dl="9" data-rc-g-d="9" data-rc-g-t="9" data-rc-g-p="8" "="" data-id="50827" data-original_load="eyJzcG9uc29yZWQiOlsxOTg5NjU1LDE5ODM0ODUsMTk5NTIzMCwxNjU2Mjg3LDE2ODA0NjYsMTk3ODcxMCwxOTk0OTg0LDE3Njg1NTYsMTk4MDM3NF19" data-refresh="" data-refresh-int="60000" data-view="eed8Avw%2FSoKNu08yhxH4ururm8dr97QLhJIvGUHGvSxoi6KL8jhPNzb7VY7aXI7B4dV9fswz9lPSXQ6dx78YBUuUPCpFIVyKORnEh2u1QH98Rh1000q6fxjZGkXTtQESeaC7ChyVbukOLGXE6QdqMuxK6RwymZyAgy3PURWucRpH7CHyTOiQcj6HXs4P7QenboGGCHi3shRbTqnqSzWy%2BnoweP1OojOlZ8JeUhh2Be4kO24psjcW2DCrYb6yBCaVuQo7K3qlHJPXWWYxQkhiEI1Uv%2BavaEekkNLTHZsEFa%2FUieE2HLRWpaRyWF%2B4YNdFIKEuTxYslCdcGinakPH2BtXp38T0cZPJ3EYqyGHahilmLK5jUh0PNPLPaR%2FWIWWD1bPEGy%2FSCzmIfy87vz1MYLYUyNu8lab7BDdFXXSpPnVfo9pZZWAZIVuD4G7HaUZfTGACfw7S7feGrq14ENKqaAqkYtFIIGAV0oaaD85grMhrYNCy%2FaJKGd7M5XG1lacCchmKCRgVcQxVF8SlkcAqz79G5ZfHQI0FBKlW%2Fvuhjtd3X78Zx581IQJFb6x%2FSk1SZz8drqfMDCJvUKTy5LN%2FuCz%2FXXBDXVAGUDVzFJ2bAHpu3Ics4TQNL57zYA%2F%2FiqK4O1vawkUIFVgg4mHQd%2B2DJLxEUPsowpT4QKA6AtAXIaNrIoL4T8LaM69KOkY21A%2BWLzkzBhp5AmVuEboLo1C4zNW2qpvZ0x0yD8jtIji9R1wiqJ5F1S54iT1BQ4hL2TzrLj%2BFo9I8pcbXTBiSJfL2pGZup002IlnF8GIeT7y7Ma2t8nstyJTgMPwN6s54E5o7zvkiLvEy8gNqN7LRVWkXk221UX%2FvmfJDNZ7XmlQ0sKv2cneZCMkiD8Th4CRJDsvliWMLePG%2BCWuAsizXnc0E1brYwJFKefwGGgNjNX0GTG%2Bx%2BLF%2BzhLSDUec7F%2F%2BCvvG2w3%2BBsNnfNSiIjLAEam62tyO2Idbx2j88kIXT66iWWhWOz2UpDo0jSlcyxCiAFm6bboED8J1wofjvj%2BSgqYl1iH33CsKGaPR3hAW%2F1JYXUFBUaUq2j3OZaukj2C0UoxsB5Dz5Zz%2FNT9yxen01e1QQvH7bm%2FNXuMttYw4B2IgZNACApvzxxjiwldEIiOC5YH1HhfEQBMpflqBEl4H91VW0syZgjouUgHH4oILypdZx27PWB3%2Bv93fRUT%2BORFeYPR13CyotKWE7TNGVWWDeG%2BQdcDEE49UPId5vUl0bzFJ%2F5tfyvkMFMfOeEOlxyISmjg5eQClIMQMmvsL5zxQxeNwn1lpTEYAtcgw%2FURZFo0VXPORUm1vYpr3bhYMzcaB5roxJV3KMUJWbtES9LrqLBRQ%2FjynU%2FYnyGXWn1%2FcYHkpFU7i6U32tB%2FBpZHVVpSyJUugyK%2BW%2BbHNCYgjwdu7eNtafCtqTm%2BtQgSIWw9q8cm0niHGXudnX5EsNA1MKGgReBCpGvynmk1Q7NiYnND8huib2BFA7mSn7aZ891f7TE1juWSLNpjOPLOqk5Ofl1TUCDJnb8VI4wQrDzbIY8Qo0VyCTK0rAMF4A0VBfdVf6DV8XxxPYD%2FQGaRGAMgK%2FPJ9470zznNYxuwYd7vozJYuwBIQdViIxXlJdnfdf%2F0863QRDk%2BFZzjOFV8EEj6S6kZbKH8kuVqrgxVfltM86XnaR8aPVWLQ%2ByT09yqVHEWgrPwq5TIHp72LMUXvbIvAnLXEGEvUzwfTdUQnW2bx4zB3c4hW3PSG94WsabnwL2adYkqzkdU%3D" style="border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 14.84px; vertical-align: top; background: transparent; margin: 0px auto; padding: 0px; overflow: visible; position: relative; visibility: visible;">

Ads by Revcontent

TOPICS: Asian ImmigrantsFeaturedHispanic ImmigrantsImmigrationWealth RedistributionWelfare

Share This

About F. Roger Devlin VIEW ALL POSTS BY F. ROGER DEVLIN

20.thumbnail.jpg
Dr. Devlin is a contributing editor to The Occidental Quarterly and the author of Sexual Utopia in Power.

We welcome comments that add information or perspective, and we encourage polite debate. If you log in with a social media account, your comment should appear immediately. If you prefer to remain anonymous, you may comment as a guest, using a name and an e-mail address of convenience. Your comment will be moderated.

#14 native

native
  • non-Liberal
  • 14,690 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:22 AM

You need to be more precise. I am not a mind-reader. What are you suggesting is untrue about what I said?

I wasn't disagreeing. I was actually agreeing.

I know you agree player, I was expanding

#15 sole result

sole result
  • 32,656 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:29 AM

What are honest complaints? Truth as your character role intellectually projected or real as instinctively navigated while being eternally separated biologially now and no other time or place possible than here currently never the same total sum twice in every choice added ancestrally?

If you wish to raise hell socially, understand what physical Eternity is in plain sight without exception by ideology of misdirecting ancestry forever. Use the technology that links brain to brain instantly. all other practices used historically are out of date, yet still work as backup when technology is blocked, filtered, restricted, channelled along radial rationing of possibilities.

Oh what webs of deception are woven between the lines of interpreting talking points growing another social narrative, globally, within one species trying to conquer self containment the only way possible, pretend now isn't Eternity academically, artistically, economically, spiritually, politically, and especially socially.

E=M3CAs long as anyone believes nobody can understand what Eternity is, they will feel safe ignoring self evident results corrupting ancestries ancestrally until extinction most likely self inflicted as a species. 

#16 Phoenix68

Phoenix68
  • 6,755 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:48 AM

The Whole alot of White  people on welfare things is not true..

.....And, you've found all the White-trash statisticians, available, to prove it.....to YOU, and all YOUR OTHER White-trash compadres.....

SPLC-Intelligence-Files-Groups-American-

https://www.splcente...can-renaissance

http://rationalwiki....can_Renaissance

http://www.rightwing...an-renaissance/

abbie_hoffman.jpg?w=600

#17 okcupid19781978

okcupid19781978
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:39 AM

the numbers come directly from the Usa Gov u moron 

2012.. last time they released data on this 

all my god look at sole's last reply?

would anybody vote him the biggest dumbass on thread?  i would prob

#18 slideman

slideman
  • 633 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:46 AM

Define "race".

#19 okcupid19781978

okcupid19781978
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 10:56 AM

We are all homo sapiens

but we evolved into diff subspecies

god u guys are dumb

so all breeds of dogs are one race too? 

all breeds of bears are one race too?

the polar bear is the same race as a black bear?  are u freaking stupid?  

yes u are

#20 sole result

sole result
  • 32,656 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:16 AM

the numbers come directly from the Usa Gov u moron 

2012.. last time they released data on this 

all my god look at sole's last reply?

would anybody vote him the biggest dumbass on thread?  i would prob

Always a half step behind studying the nature of already existing. Ever watch natural positions where time doesn't change the results never the same between?

Come on okcupid, lets use my avatar to map your ancestry while occupying positions of ancestry in this atmosphere. Now is the point of origin to where conversion of inorganic matter and inversion of cellular results work simultaineously. 

My alphabet of inorganic literal existence is the periodic table of elements(chemistry).  My social mind is programmed with symbolic letters of an alphabet, digits 0-9, grammatical, mathematical, and punctuation marks to sort out things radially by rationing the whole moment into time frame relativity. because intellect comes from induced energy while the body functions with DC biological electrial currents that expand and contract muscle movements for mobility and adapting to the moment here.

Now back to basics you ignore academically, politically, philosophically, artistically, socially to defend denying what you are to protect who you wished to become when nobody honors honesty again. the periodic table of elements has 3 basic characteristics, gaseous, liquid, mineral. now combine them using magnetism, electromagnetism, saturation, inertia, momentum, expanding details reduced to contracting results simulateoulsy connected kinetically here now.

The simplicity of real just evaporates your speculation of anything else is possible and instinctively anyone just navigating being simultaneously separated currently can see through your vernacular tribalistic mandates of social behavior of ancestors choosing a lesser of two evil intepretations where academia assures nobody remembers how life actually works in plain sight.

I am not the smartest person that ever lived, I might be to most honest person alive though. As most citizens of ideology believe, I am the most anti social human living because I won't pick a side of a lesser of two evils when there are at least 40 levels governing reality at the same time.

Remember my avatar reveals 5 parallel vertical axises of ancestry, 4 diagonal cross links, and 3 perpendicular axioms used to pit ancestors apart generationally intellectually.

Again, 8 great grandparents, 4 great grandparents, 2 parents of each ancestor added to the moment now, each ancestor has the potential to become 1 of 2 parentsthat reduces them to only become 1 of 4 grandparents when their children become parents, and reduced genetically to 1 of 8 great grandparents. It only lasts now and forever separated here.

Time isn't on my side, but you make a career out of denying it doesn't move. Your ancestry are the fooled, and you don't want to dishonor that choice so you perform as an educated idiot hoping nobody ever discusses real while arguing realities. 

We are all homo sapiens

Subspecies?  hey dimwit, that is subcategory on an intellectual narrative to keep brains from looking at life as simultaneously separated eternally.

You just lost your ideology's power of persuasion. Now everyone of that mind is toast. Thank you very, very much.

E=M3CAs long as anyone believes nobody can understand what Eternity is, they will feel safe ignoring self evident results corrupting ancestries ancestrally until extinction most likely self inflicted as a species. 

#21 jimsouth

jimsouth
  • 46,750 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:31 AM

We are all homo sapiens

god u guys are dumb

so all breeds of dogs are one race too? 

all breeds of bears are one race too?

the polar bear is the same race as a black bear?  are u freaking stupid?  

yes u are

I'm certainly not an expert on genetic math; but ( and I posted this before ): There is little doubt we all evolved from a common ancestor; probably from Africa; unless evolution worked backwards from South America; but I doubt it, so Africa. Had to be tropical or sub tropical. Now, the ancestors of whites, and other races left Africa & evolved in much harsher climates. The ancestors of native blacks continued to evolve in Africa. If so, wouldn't that mean, the ancestors of blacks in Africa had more time ( since they didn't leave ) to gain ground without struggling to evolve outside the continent.  The climate was right, the manpower existed, the time, & the resources existed. They should have had the evolutionary advantage. But still, when many thousands of years later, other races that evolved outside of Africa, returned to the continent, Africa was still in  a primitive dark age.

• I'll go one further. Wouldn't Central & South American natives be the furthest in time & distance on the evolutionary road? Still, the architecture found in Central & South America is staggering in design & construction.

Saudi Arabia Has 100,000 Empty Tents with AC for 3 Million People – They’ve Taken Zero Refugees

#22 okcupid19781978

okcupid19781978
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

yes Jim .. Homo sapiens race started in africa most likely.

Watch the show mankind rising on youtube..

but as time went on we just like any other species.. evolved into diff subspecies

White people have white skin cuz we needed Vitamin D from the sun btw.. so our skin lightened to absord this mineral since in Europe there was much less sun than africa.

So our skin lightened... 

also over time whites evolved different head size and facial feautures and more.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users