Photo
- - - - -

Share Your O'Reilly Memories

36 replies to this topic

#1 doodsaq

doodsaq
  • 6,037 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:01 AM

During the September 19 [2007] edition of his nationally syndicated radio program, discussing his recent trip to have dinner with Rev. Al Sharpton at Sylvia's, a famous restaurant in Harlem, Bill O'Reilly reported that he "had a great time, and all the people up there are tremendously respectful," adding: "I couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City. I mean, it was exactly the same, even though it's run by blacks, primarily black patronship." Later, during a discussion with National Public Radio senior correspondent and Fox News contributor Juan Williams about the effect of rap on culture, O'Reilly asserted: "There wasn't one person in Sylvia's who was screaming, 'M-Fer, I want more iced tea.' You know, I mean, everybody was -- it was like going into an Italian restaurant in an all-white suburb in the sense of people were sitting there, and they were ordering and having fun. And there wasn't any kind of craziness at all."

---

Ahhh, good times with the old white racist douchebag!

08-trump-baldwin.w529.h529.jpg

"Very, very stupid. Beautiful, tremendous."

#2 Five By Five

Five By Five

Private Eye

• 35,099 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:03 AM

I have none to share.. barely ever watched the guy

We're in the PipeScreenshot_2017-05-27_at_5.45.04_PM.png

Peace be with you.

Mission Statement: "To pursue all levels of understanding with all life forms"

#3 sole result

sole result
  • 33,784 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:06 AM

When Glenn Beck joined Fox and the first interview with B.O. and they were discussing the idea of one person being able to shut both of them down and making both of them look stupid.

The silent wave of understanding has grown from a ripple to a tsunami from the inside self containment out washing away all those thinking outside the box pretending anything else is possible.

Actions produce reactions and together they compose self evident results as specifically here as kinetically connected by a molecular periodic table of stable characteristics of 128 characters between three environments of gaseous, liquid, mineral substances adding into a 4th inorganic state of existence as universally deployed and ancestrally held together in this atmosphere organically one ;lifetime at a time between all species within plant, animal, predator, prey, male, female results biologically separated now and socially corrupted 8 ways academically, economically, politically, artistically, spiritually, philosophically, psychologically, socially while each lifetime progresses between the stages of ancestry at having 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents, being alive now, becoming 1 of 2 parents, becoming 1 of 4 grandparents, and becoming 1 of 8 great grandparents here in this atmosphere as done molecularly eternally so far..

E=M3CAs long as anyone believes nobody can understand what Eternity is, they will feel safe ignoring self evident results corrupting ancestries ancestrally until extinction most likely self inflicted as a species. 

#4 Z09

Z09
  • 29,052 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:07 AM

The guy's show was excellent and this viewer will miss him...

Of course on his show there were debates and arguments....

You won't hear that on Rachel Maddow's show.....

#5 benson13

benson13
  • 13,967 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:08 AM

didn't Draft Dodger o'LIEly say he'd been to War?????

#6 SCOOBYDOO

SCOOBYDOO
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:12 AM

my favorite was when he said anything ricky didn't like and ricky busted the walls in the shithole housing he lives in!  I remember seeing him on COPS one time. They had to use 4 sets of handcuffs to get his arms together around that 585lbs of worthlessness. 

In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. 

19396977_1394631157252424_25657003798133

#7 sole result

sole result
  • 33,784 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:18 AM

as a news correspondant.  Imagine going onto a battlefield unarmed and both sides looking to remove the opposition. Now imagine going into the battle field of ideas where all sides ignore the limitations of being eternally self contained by the moment here where understanding exactly how it works as Eternity itself won't be tolerated by anyone and everyone defending their right to pretend anything else is posible.

E=M3CAs long as anyone believes nobody can understand what Eternity is, they will feel safe ignoring self evident results corrupting ancestries ancestrally until extinction most likely self inflicted as a species. 

#8 Z09

Z09
  • 29,052 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:25 AM

Didn't you say Hillary would get 400 electoral votes?

#9 merrill

merrill
  • 8,250 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:29 AM

Another educated obscene idiot ....... Bullshit always his game ..... truth never behind his name!!!

#10 sole result

sole result
  • 33,784 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:30 AM

Another educated obscene idiot ....... Bullshit always his game ..... truth never behind his name!!!

Truths are invented to protect hypothetical values intellectually separating ancestors from their ancestry to form social justificaitons believing anything other than self contained to simultaneous separation is possible..

#11 benson13

benson13
  • 13,967 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:25 AM

I think o'LIEly beating the shit out of his wife and dragging her down the staircase by the hair in front of their 11 year old daughter stands out in my mind...

what we're forgetting here is how many people have QUIT Foxaganda for Idiots in total Disgust....before o'LIEly got Fired

#12 personreal

personreal
  • 26,257 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:34 AM

During the September 19 [2007] edition of his nationally syndicated radio program, discussing his recent trip to have dinner with Rev. Al Sharpton at Sylvia's, a famous restaurant in Harlem, Bill O'Reilly reported that he "had a great time, and all the people up there are tremendously respectful," adding: "I couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City. I mean, it was exactly the same, even though it's run by blacks, primarily black patronship." Later, during a discussion with National Public Radio senior correspondent and Fox News contributor Juan Williams about the effect of rap on culture, O'Reilly asserted: "There wasn't one person in Sylvia's who was screaming, 'M-Fer, I want more iced tea.' You know, I mean, everybody was -- it was like going into an Italian restaurant in an all-white suburb in the sense of people were sitting there, and they were ordering and having fun. And there wasn't any kind of craziness at all."

---

Ahhh, good times with the old white racist douchebag!

Can we share our memories of Bill Clinton abusing and raping women?

Democrats new Platform..."I kill you!!!"

1335379827-tdd145a.jpg

#13 Phoenix68

Phoenix68
  • 7,521 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:42 AM

Share Your O'Reilly Memories

When Bill-O ADMITTED the Left was winning the Culture War....

* Reality T.V. Host; Not qualified to be President of United States of America.

#14 XavierOnassis

XavierOnassis
  • 17,204 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:46 AM

O'Reilly is Pat Buchanan for  the feeble minded.

Just another Irish loon, his mind discombobulated by the priests, ranting on about the loss of a world that never was.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.

#15 personreal

personreal
  • 26,257 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:50 AM

Just another Irish loon, his mind discombobulated by the priests, ranting on about the loss of a world that never was.

Obviously you no nothing about Buchanan's history.

He didn't always follow the repub positions.  

Democrats new Platform..."I kill you!!!"

1335379827-tdd145a.jpg

#16 sole result

sole result
  • 33,784 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:51 AM

Bill O'reilly is a man replaying the role of John Houseman performing as Professor Kingsfield from paper chase movie and tv series. That makes him feel intellectually like he knows more than all those paying attention to him that have minds full of mush.

See that in your behavior(vernacular use of vocabulary) as well xavier.

#17 benson13

benson13
  • 13,967 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:56 AM

""O'Reilly is Pat O'Reilly is Pat Buchanan for the feeble minded"

At least Buchanan got one thing right....

Pat Buchanon..."Of course bush and cheney created ISIS...

"Remember, there no such thing as ISIS in Syria, or al Qaeda in Iraq, until Bush invaded Iraq, disbanded Saddam’s army, and sent over two million Iraqi Sunni Muslims and Saddam Hussein’s Baathist generals into Syria to destabilize the country, pretend to be Muslim devotees, and become the Islamic State in Syria and Levant; all before President Obama nominated Mrs. Clinton to head the State Department"

and a few others.....

“Everything that theb Republicans have talked about in foreign policy, they have been wrong about for 30 years, and yet they have somehow the gall to keep saying and pointing fingers otherwise,” Paul said.

General Michael Flynn

"As bad as Saddam Hussein was, it was a mistake to just eliminate him," he told the magazine. " ... The historic lesson is that it was a strategic failure to go into Iraq. Bush made some terrible decisions that we'll be paying for for decades to come. History will not be and should not be kind with that decision."

#18 king of the county

king of the county
  • 45,453 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:58 AM

He had the hot young black girl on as a guest frequently

"I always get the feeling that when lesbians look at me, they're thinking, 'That's why I'm not a heterosexual.'"

#19 benson13

benson13
  • 13,967 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:14 AM

I'm sticking with the wife beating!!

I think o'LIEly beating the shit out of his wife and dragging her down the staircase by the hair in front of their 11 year old daughter stands out in my mind...

what we're forgetting here is how many people have QUIT Foxaganda for Idiots in total Disgust....before o'LIEly got Fired

#20 SCOOBYDOO

SCOOBYDOO
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:38 AM

I'm sticking with the wife beating!!

people are lined up to woo oriley! Foodstampkkkrat ricky, if not for a vote the democraps would have no use for you and you would live in a sewer pipe eating what floats by.  You serve no purpose and your stupidity serves as a reminder what a failure you are. 

#21 slideman

slideman
  • 926 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:41 AM

"I couldn't get over the fact that there was no difference between Sylvia's restaurant and any other restaurant in New York City.

Racist

#22 benson13

benson13
  • 13,967 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:41 AM

Jr KKK Samples says...

"people are lined up to woo oriley!"

yea racist 3rd grade graduate....Idiots like yourself

#23 SCOOBYDOO

SCOOBYDOO
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:54 AM

Jr KKK Samples says...

"people are lined up to woo oriley!"

yea racist 3rd grade graduate....Idiots like yourself

sorry stamp queer but I don't watch oriley. Speaking of racism, tell us moocher boy why the republican party was formed. You can try coward queer but you cannot run from the racism that is known as the democrat party.

#24 benson13

benson13
  • 13,967 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:11 PM

ooops....My IQ Meter just knocked you off Jr KKK Samples

ya gotta have a IQ of 75 or greater for it to post

#25 king of the county

king of the county
  • 45,453 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:03 PM

Who is Ricky?

"I always get the feeling that when lesbians look at me, they're thinking, 'That's why I'm not a heterosexual.'"

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users