Photo
- - - - -

Facing the Actual Result of What Now Is Physically.

20 replies to this topic

#1 sole result

sole result
  • 31,946 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:56 AM

1. Academically

2. Artistically

3. Economically

4. Ancestrally

5. Politically

6. Spiritually

7. Socially

Each one an axiom of topic arguing issues of picking one side or the other as society only offers a lesser of two evils to make a career defending leading deniers, social deception, public distraction, ancestrally.

What ever happened to honesty being the best policy over being true to one's beliefs taught after birth and passed down generation after generation of ancestors only passing through the moment as biologically added in this atmosphere now?

I don't see it anywhere other than my trying to civilly show how corrupt humanity is by intellectual design.

E=M3CAs long as anyone believes nobody can understand what Eternity is, they will feel safe ignoring self evident results. 

#2 Five By Five

Five By Five

Private Eye

• 33,042 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:06 AM

I just farted and the physical reality is it stinks

We're in the Pipehigh-five10.gif

Peace be with you.

Mission Statement: "To purse all levels of understanding with all life forms"

Space for Rent

#3 sole result

sole result
  • 31,946 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:22 AM

I just farted and the physical reality is it stinks

Most likely smells as bad when you burp.  I remember a person telling me a joke about a burp being a fart some asshole rejected.

so please keep belching out those video replies showing everyone how little you care about stopping personal dishonesty and complete social corruption of self evident results intellectually. 

E=M3CAs long as anyone believes nobody can understand what Eternity is, they will feel safe ignoring self evident results. 

#4 sole result

sole result
  • 31,946 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:50 AM

5x5, you still have avenues of distortion, disruption, destroying my charcter left since distraction didn't work.

#5 XavierOnassis

XavierOnassis
  • 15,582 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:52 AM

What ever happened to honesty being the best policy over being true to one's beliefs taught after birth and passed down generation after generation of ancestors only passing through the moment as biologically added in this atmosphere now?

Honesty may still be the best policy. But the rest of the drivel you added to this old adage serves only the purpose of identifying you as a verbally challenged nutcase.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.

#6 Five By Five

Five By Five

Private Eye

• 33,042 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:54 AM

5x5, you still have avenues of distortion, disruption, destroying my charcter left since distraction didn't work.

You are hard to follow Sole.. I still like your stuff.. just couldn't think of an adequate response

Peace be with you.

Space for Rent

#7 XavierOnassis

XavierOnassis
  • 15,582 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:56 AM

sole cannot put a coherent sentence together.

#8 sole result

sole result
  • 31,946 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:00 AM

But I can describe what everyone ignores ancestrally and intellectually on purpose to protect their beliefs nobody knows how life fuctions as self evident results self contained by the moment here biologicvally occupying Eternity as eternally separated now.

that talent allows me to become 5 personalities living as one lifetime predicted by 4 social gurus theaters of the mind control done historically.

Second coming, antichrist, 12th Imam, Nostradamus's One Male, and just me, myself, and I where all the other people that become we, us, ours, they, them, those, their, people casting doubt about actual existing as self contianed to one's own biological conclusion of ancestry so far.

Simple compounding interest as functioning from molecular inversion between inorganic universal positions, and ancestral results here in this atmosphere.

You cannot escape this actual understanding physically, so you pretend character counts and caricatures define who you are.

#9 XavierOnassis

XavierOnassis
  • 15,582 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:04 AM

But I can describe what everyone ignores ancestrally and intellectually on purpose to protect their beliefs nobody knows how life fuctions as self evident results self contained by the moment here biologicvally occupying Eternity as eternally separated now.

No, you cannot.

That sentence is just another convoluted example of how you cannot write coherent sentences.

Go off and biologically separate Eternity, kinetically, electrically, genetically, and of course, ancestrally.

#10 sole result

sole result
  • 31,946 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:08 AM

No, you cannot.

That sentence is just another convoluted example of how you cannot write coherent sentences.

Go off and biologically separate Eternity, kinetically, electrically, genetically, and of course, ancestrally.

Ha ha ha ah aha. Denial is your eternal career choice. wonder why your reality is going to hell? Your "we" choices added together so far.

Myself I discovered the actual mythological Garden of Eden nobody else wants to know about actually, My sole enemy is me getting frustrated dealing with everyone denying self evident physical absolute results as cellular constructed by molecular content sustaining this universal position.

I instinctively know what, where, when, who, how, and why everything is what it is kinetically without a potential difference of opinion manifesting rule of law directing a world stage sets of humanity hoping nobody finds out what was and is historically ignored socially...

#11 XavierOnassis

XavierOnassis
  • 15,582 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:11 AM

My reality is not going to Hell, and you inhabit some alternate universe kinectically spaced apart Eternally now.

#12 sole result

sole result
  • 31,946 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:14 AM

My reality is not going to Hell, and you inhabit some alternate universe kinectically spaced apart Eternally now.

You are absolutely correct, it isn't going to hell, it is producing it eternally as acted out now. Time is the physical immovable object and molecular migration is the irresistible force that sustains the nature of each species living a lifetime at a time now as reproduced biologically here.

the whole is equal to the total sum of all its parts. That damned simple. Your reality invents ways to ignore and justify ignoring it for the greater good of sustaining symbolism over substance and mind over matter behavior cradle to grave as biologically separated now.

I am not about destroying everything built, just ending eternal conflicts of interest about who's whom to rule the whose in charge of directing human behavior globally currently.

#13 Five By Five

Five By Five

Private Eye

• 33,042 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:25 AM

this is true.. but is fun to try and decipher them and figure out what he is trying to say..

Sole is persistent in this effort

Peace be with you.

Space for Rent

#14 sole result

sole result
  • 31,946 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:27 AM

this is true.. but is fun to try and decipher them and figure out what he is trying to say..

Sole is persistent in this effort

I am not trying to say anything philosophical, psychological, literal, figurative, relative, socially justified. I am describing how everything done to save humanity corrupts every ancestor added to ancestry now.

the eternal picture of nothing real stays the same details twice currently. Its kinetic, not an exercise of comparing potential differences of opinions about being alive now. It is actually living as self contained results of biological separation specifically as functioning now all the time.

Understanding why ancestors behave as trained to believe allows myself being of the same functions to comprehend what motivates everyone else performing as directed as I am also just a cast memeber of societal evolution/social justifications/educated to ignore the simplicity of Eternity being the center of gravity regardless the position of universally displaced as self contained to one's skin, this planet is self contained to one universal positon now.

I stopped seeking freedom from self evident results and discovered why I acted dishonestly to save everyone else playing character roles of living up to caricatures of could become.

Instincts are biologically designed to navigate simultaneous separation. Intellect is trained to ignore how simple life actually remains in pain sight.

#15 XavierOnassis

XavierOnassis
  • 15,582 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:42 AM

Intellect is trained to ignore how simple life actually remains in pain sight.

Are you in pain sight, or merely in pain?

You enjoy torturing innocent sentences.

No abstract noun is safe from sole using it to make gibberish.

#16 sole result

sole result
  • 31,946 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:56 AM

Intellect is trained to ignore how simple life actually remains in pain sight.

Are you in pain sight, or merely in pain?

You enjoy torturing innocent sentences.

No abstract noun is safe from sole using it to make gibberish.

Gee your intellect looking at the content couldn't figure out a simple "L" key wasn't pressed while typing?  You are instinctively brain dead, while intellectually following everything you learned to believe after birth.

I think as a single fertilized cell a body developed around now to navigate living simultaenously together here in this atmosphere.

Kind of goes with that old philosophy about east is east and west is west as what goes around comes around.

I have nothing against your biological conclusion, I do stand against your intellectual social desception while having no intentions of harming you or your physically existing.

I just want to stop everyone(family, friends, people I have connections with, and those demanding I conform of else) from telling me I don't know real from reality so they can continue denying being self contained to the moment here as equally as I am biologically separated now..

It is why I chose cyberspace to do my talking, instead of confronting everyone I know or never met controlling my behavior through moral justification, legal precedence, ethical treatment, psychologial economic means for those playing along and no mercy for non conformists.

#17 sole result

sole result
  • 31,946 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:39 AM

Gee where are the defenders of personal dishonesty and social corruption at?  Bring on that academic substitute of symbolism over substance some more.

#18 personreal

personreal
  • 23,233 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:51 AM

Most likely smells as bad when you burp.  I remember a person telling me a joke about a burp being a fart some asshole rejected.

so please keep belching out those video replies showing everyone how little you care about stopping personal dishonesty and complete social corruption of self evident results intellectually. 

Touche'

20150210_0025_6_7_tonemapped_tonemapped_

#19 native

native
  • non-Liberal
  • 14,140 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:53 AM

A.P.M.

#20 king of the county

king of the county
  • 44,064 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:59 PM

What about sexually?

"I always get the feeling that when lesbians look at me, they're thinking, 'That's why I'm not a heterosexual.'"

#21 sole result

sole result
  • 31,946 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:02 AM

A.P.M.

Which A.P.M. are you refering?

What about sexually?

Thanks for the bump.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users