- - - - -

Sciatic Nerve Pain

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 jradford52

jradford52
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:23 PM

As an individual with a medical background as well as personal experience with back pain I have found a helpful solution. This can benefit sciatica as well as lumbar muscle spasms. Solution- an inversion table. It is portable, can be used in-home, and is not an ongoing medical expense. Inversion tables can be purchased for around $100, depending on the available features. It can truly work wonders.

#27 Arris

Arris
  • 529 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:46 PM

How is an inversion table going to help?

#28 AlKrauser

AlKrauser
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:02 AM

Sciatica refers to pain that radiates along the path of the sciatic nerve, which branches from your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg. Typically, sciatica affects only one side of your body.

Lucky me, I hit the sciatic lottery - - - both legs. It actually takes your breath away.

Left leg is worse; but until I experience it, I never could have dreamt something could be so painful.

Not crying the blues; since I knew the profession I chose ( pipe fitter ) played hell with your joints & vertebrae.

You just never expect it - - - human nature.

Ouch. It does hurt. Incapacitating. My old lady has it. Tried different doctors, they were all confused themselves because the cause could vary. Anything from nerve getting blocked between spine to a neurological issue. They're both interconnected anyways. she seems to have adapted to the condition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users